AgarAgar

Friday, September 26, 2008

DIET
Recently, my hb prompt me to try out a special diet known as Special K-by Kellogg's. I was given a small sample pack in the Shape Run Race Pack. However, my hb ate that sample pack when he was hungry, and skip a meal. He told me that the diet method was to eat the cereals to replace 2 meals. So while shopping at NTUC one day, i really went to buy the Special K.
The Kellogg's® Special K® cereal is a lightly toasted rice cereal. It was recommended on the box instructions:
1) Breakfast: Take 1 cup of the cereals with 1 cup of slim milk. Add 1 portion of fruits.
2) Lunch: Eat as usual, although will prefer healthier food.
3) Dinner: Take 1 cup of the cereals with 1 cup of slim milk. Add 1 portion of fruits.
If in btwn, i feel hungry, i can take more portions of fruits.
So with the pkt of cereals, i bought strawberries, bananas and apples to match my diet. Started on wed. So c how the result in 2wks time!
I must perserve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home