AgarAgar

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Anlene Orchard Mile 2008

Did a short 1.6km run along Singapore busiest road- Orchard Road on last Sunday. Sound so easy hor? Guess every shopper has try shopped from orchard mrt (Isetan) all the way down to dhoby ghaut (Plaza Sing). But we went run against the traffic flow.. fr Dhoby Ghaut Mrt to Orchard Mrt.

The top runner completed within 4min 39sec, breaking her last yr record. And as for me, i took double of her timing: 10min 30sec.540.. Ranked 278 out of 543 timed participants. Ranked 78 out of 159 of my catergory 20-29 y.o. Very disappointed.. and after my run, i sprained my right kneel. So walking ard a bit crippled.

I went for a bone checked, FOC! Measured in good health range.. as i'm still young. My mum has won the 3rd prize.. and was given 1 year supply of anlene milk powder. Haha... they gave us a call to remind us to stay put till lucky draw. And wen my mum's name & tag was announced, she was presented wif a big hampers.. so big until she has not much strength to carry. It's like 10 packet/tins of power x 1kg= so the hamper weights more than 10kg! We split the prize, so my mum, auntie and i took some home each. Haha~ i got milk supplies! Power milk... not yet try the taste.. hopefully it taste as nice as marigold or daisy fresh milk. Lol~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home