AgarAgar

Friday, December 7, 2007

Holidays

It's the year end.. and a month full of holidays and festive moods: Hari Raya, Xmas & New Year! Also a month where everyone is getting out of Singapore. But for me? I'm stuck in Sgp. So sian.. Last yr i'm aso stuck.. coz i too preggie to go travel ard.. but tis yr end excuse is i got a baby at home. I rmbr last yr i was so upset and cried when my hb went jb, my family went msia.. every1 went sum where except me. And u noe wat? Tis yr it is the SAME again.. well, not my family members tis time, but my friends lor.. They going Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and thailand.. but me leh? Cant go!!!! My mil say she don wan take care of my son.. excuse is she wan do spring cleaning! Yet she gng to Msia in the last wk of dec lor! I only get to travel to Taipei tis yr.. Where as my hb went to bangkok, taiwan, batam tis yr. So unfair rite?

My target next yr: I wan to go Europe!!! It sounds like a "WOW" countries.. coz it gng to make me poorer by more den SGD5k! But i don care! I told hb already.. I wan go sum where FAR (as in not msia or thailand or indonesia) one more time before i preggie wif a 2nd bb. Coz i noe tt wif 2 kids ard, chances of me gng overseas will be even slimmer. I gave hb the option of Hokaiddo in Japan, or Europe (such as paris, london, watever) on a guided tour. Last time we tog of like taking 1 mth of leave to tour ard europe on a F&E tour.. but guess it sound a bit difficult as v lack the time and the $$. So a guided tour is more direct as in we noe how much costs will be involves (as hotels n places of interest r fixed in tour packages cost), plus the time & tpt is provided. So don nid to source ard much. So we target 4th qtr of the yr.. den v will begin our BB plan production on our 2nd honeymoon.. and a Bb *GIRL* be out in 2009! Lolx..

So for the time being, i should save up for my $$$! And aso achieve another target of losing weight.. which unfortunately to say.. i havent even try yet. I being eating lots of sinful food lor.. Maybe i shd list them out n tell u how terrible m i?
Mon: Chicken Chop with Rice & Fries
Tue: Waffler wif cream & Ice-cream
Wed: Coffee Bean choco cake (not cheesecake) on top of my vegetarian mixed rice.
Thu: Baked pasta at NYDC for lunch, Pizza, lagsani, mixed fried seafood platters from Pizza Hut for dinner.
Fri: Lunch was ok.. except 1 cookies from subway.. Dinner: ???

For the whole wk so far, i ate and spent at 4 restaurants! I'm broke.. n i shd simply DUMP my Credit cards at hm to prevent further spending... Waiting for y/e bonus to pay off my CC debts.. alamak..

Overall: Gain Weight, and Lost Money! Hai~! Total opposite of wat i wan... I deserved to be shot. And pls pls pls... don let my hb read tis post. He will shot me b4 i commit my own suicide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home