AgarAgar

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shop Opening: Shugar @ Marina Sq #02-259

My shop, Shugar has finally open at Marina Square #02-259 (near john little).

After a week of rush and stressful nites, we finally set the shop up ready for operation on 19 Jan, Sat. Official opening was 20 Jan, sun, where my family, relatives and friends came down to support us. And the promotions drew lots of customers to our shop. I try to help out much although my product knowledge is not too good. Cant blame me, i havent gone thru my training wif the franchisor. So a lot of the time, i have to ask my staffs for help instead. Lolx.

Sales for the official opening was good. At least we had the highest sales as compare to other branches in their past openings. After the event, the whole place was in a mess, and there are tons of orders for the staffs to process... They will be having a busy wks till CNY as many ple are gtg their nails before CNY.

Currently, there is an ongoing promotions for this week till 27/1/08, Sun.
First set of custom nails @ normal price.
Second set of custom nails @ 25% disc.
Third set of custom nails @ 50% disc.

Custom nails set prices are $28, $35, $45 & $55. Discount is at the lower value of the sets.

These custom nails can be placed early before CNY. So do not wait till near to CNY then order, if not the order may not rush out on time for collection.

That's all for the promotion for this week. Any future promo, i try to update in my blog.

My company website: www.shugar.tv

Hope to c u down at my shop soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home