AgarAgar

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GE Women 10k 2008

Yeah! I finally completed all my runs for this year. A total distance of 46.6km in competitive run that i took part! I'm proud of myself.. as this is the 1st time i run so much...

And this GE Women 10K, i have achieved a PB! 1hr 21min 29sec!

But still i din achieve wat i wanted.. I din lose any weight! Neither can i run non-stop for the whole 10km! Shame on myself rite! My timing has improved, but not a lot. I aiming for less than 1hr 20min.. and i still far from my target. How to aim for half-marathon next?

Look like there are no short-cut to running. I muz actually train up well and steady before i can achieve my aim. Not a one-off event where u juz run 10km, and expect weight loss, PB... Well.. i will try harder next year.

As for now.. i better cool down my body for my next target in life! Hopefully my aim can be achieve... Wish me luck pls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home