AgarAgar

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Birthday

My birthday was last Sunday. Somehow I felt there was nothing much of a big celebrations anywhere. Maybe I’m too tired and was waiting for a bigger birthday surprise, which eventually never took place.

Poly frenz celebrated wif me last mon, actually they chose a nice cosy antique restaurant to celebrate, but I saw the menu was quite plain, so I opt for another Japanese rest, related to Ajisen. Nothing much happen except eat & chat..

Previous Saturday, hb treated me to buffet lunch at kushinbo –suntec. Next we went for a 1-for-1 ride at the Singapore Flyer.

Sunday, we went down to my parents’ place. My mum cooked crabs for my hb.. coz he’s a picky eater. Nxt hb n I headed to swensen to buy an ice-cream cake n brought back to my mum’s hse to celebrate & eat.

Last thu, my colleagues though of throwing a surprise bday party for me.. guess it shd be a cake. But I refused to cancel my Friday leave, so no party was held in the end. But still I’m glad they have the thought! Haha~

My sis bought me a pink-rabbit vibrating pillow. My son luv the pillow so much.. but he know it’s MY pillow.. so he don dare to dirty my pillow.. Haha~

That’s how I spend my birthday. Simple & plan rite?

Well, I wasn’t dare to plan any big celebration as I was hoping that my ger will pop on my bday to celebrate wif me. But nothing happen during that 24hrs. She’s still nursing in my tummy.. kicking me every now & then.. giving me lot of fake alarms…

I went to the forum to chk juz now. Saw 2 pax has popped. 1 popped on 27th, another pop on 20th august. The 20th Aug was born at 35th wk, and he is so healthy that he get to discharged as normal even though he’s a pre-matured baby.

Ytd I went to visit my gynae. I was told I gained 1.1kg in 2wks time. But sadly, my ger has only gain 100grams! Gynae say mayb the previous scan was overstated, or this rd scan was not accurate as the ultrascan wasn’t clear enough. Baby is only 2.28kg at 36wk 4days old! How to give birth naturally even if I wan her to pop today, 010909! Or 090909 with her small size? I hope she gain more weight n at least 2.5kg wen she pop. Today doesn’t seem to have much symptoms… so a nice birth date 010909 is most likely out again!

I have so much difficulties in walking ard, sitting n lying down.

I’m very tired, tiRED, TIRED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home