AgarAgar

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Standard Chartered Sgp Marathon Registration Opens Today!!!

Yeah! The annual event is open for registration today, 16 Jul! And the event details as follow:

Date : Sunday, 6 December 2009

Start Point : Esplanade Drive, The Esplanade Bridge

End Point : St Andrew’s Road, The Padang

Website: http://www.singaporemarathon.com/

I missed last year event as I was planning for my baby. So this year it will mark my first running event after I delivered. I hoped I have the time to recover & train up. So I will be taking the shortest distance category: 10KM. And of coz.. I gng to encourage & motivate my dear son to join this year. So I will be signing up for him too.

This year event will become a big event for my family, since daddy, son & myself will be joining. Hope we have lots of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home