AgarAgar

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New updates on my Baby

Had a rollercoaster ride for the past few days:

19/2/09

Clear 1 day of leave. So since i'm alone n no1 free to mit up wif me. I slept till 10am and took a train down to Amoy Food Centre to have a bowl of $2 lor mee! Next i walk to Int'l Plaza & Tanjong pagar to digest my food before heading to Amara Hotel for a bowl of Curry Chicken w/Bread! All my fav foods!

In fact, i even wanted to eat the Annie Peanut Ice Kachang at Tanjong Pagar & Hum Chim Pang at Maxwell Mkt. But too bad, my legs are tired. So i skipped these and took a bus to Chinatown. The food mkt has been renovated, and i don seem to be able to find some of my fav stores, like the yong tau foo & the vegetarian beehoon. Nevertheless, i still grab a popian & tabao "Er-Gu" peanut & sesame paste for my parents n myself. I went over to my dad's shop to pass them the dessert, chat a while n went hm to sleep.

20/2/09

Company Dinner & Dance @ Hilton Hotel
It was fun, every1 dress up prettily for the event. I had a temporary tattoo on my left arm, a face pic drawn by a caricaturist. There was this game organised by the MC for the nite, which involve running ard the table. I was banned from playing coz i'm pregnant. And to make things worse, the MC say i must come to the front of the stage. So end up everyone who attend the D&D know i preggie. Everyone congras me wen i came back to office. :( Another highlight of the D&D is i won the 11th prize, which is a $100 taka voucher. Yeah! I can get a new baby pram with the voucher!

21/2/09 & 22/2/09

These 2 days were bored as i stayed indoor most of the time. Except for the meal break. On sun nite, i vomit out my dinner and had a terrible stomach pain coz by the vomit.

23/2/09

It's the Day to visit my dearest baby aka Gynae visit! After sending ah boy to school, hb n i went to catch the Pink Panther 2! Follow by a cheap but very full-filling japanese lunch. Only $16 for 2 main course and 3 plates of side dishes! A walk ard AMK Hub before heading down to TMC.

Even though our appointment at 2.15, but wen the clinic door is open, we are the 1st patient! hee~ My dearest baby is measured 27mm.. and i am 9wks 3days preggie! But my edd has been pushed back to 25 Sept, 1 day before bro's wedding. If i really give birth on 25, i worry tt my hb n son may not be able to attend his wedding also. Pray tt i give birth early bah! Gynae has been asking if we wan to take the Oscar test, which costs $404 w/o GST for it and detailed scan. Quite exp, but hb still decide to take it. I hope the results r good as i really wan a normal baby.

Next we head to Guan Im Temple to pray for a baby girl and the safety delivery and both mum and baby are healthy and safe! Went ard bugis before snacking at KFC. Very angry coz my hb ate up 2/3 of the food. End up i still straving as before. Next we went boat quay as hb has something to do there. Had a drink n a slice of cake at TCC while waiting for hb. Next we took the crowded train back to sbwg. Had MOS burger for dinner and head home.

24/2/09

Back to office. Sian.. Waiting for 6 pm... haha~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home