AgarAgar

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting Weaker day by day...

Day by day.. i feeling weaker.. despite my appetite doubles.. but i felt very hot, very sleepy, very breathless...

I almost eat or bite on something every hours. Can u believe it? If i don eat, i will burp very loudly and tummy will hurt. Feel like hiding inside the toilet to vomit. Sian.. still got to bear with 2 more weeks..

It so obvious to everyone ard me. I don even have to announce. I feeling very sad abt the fatness in me. However, mummies in the forums told me that they are experiencing the same as me. This has sort of comfort in me.. but my newly bought clothes cant be wear.. very disappointed. I shouldnt have buy so much clothes before CNY. Wat's a waste of money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home