AgarAgar

Thursday, July 23, 2009

80% Prepared!

How I arrived at 80%? I dunno either. But I noe I more than 50% prepared for my delivery. I bought most of my things. So if I were to deliver now (which I hope not), I still can rush to the hospital wif a well-packed hospital bag!

Then wat abt the missing 20% +/-? Some of the things are still washing & drying.. so not yet pack into the bag directly. The newborn baby clothes are not yet washed. Me waiting till Aug then will wash them. Don intend to wash too early now. I still got 9wks to go. After I deliver, we need to shift the master bed & make way for the baby cot.

I ordered my confinement food catering & book my malay massager. I’m glad I managed to book a really cheap 1. The usual rate is ard $40-90 per session, & I got mine at only $34! Hope she is good! I still cant find my prenatal class notes. There are some exercises which I wanted to practice in the notes.. but I couldn’t find it ard my hse. Sad!

And names for my daughter?? Nothing yet! Sad! I need inspiration!

Last sat, my family met up wif 2 other families for a gathering. I was asking the other mummy & was surprise to find out that she still nursing her almost 2yo daughter. Oh my.. I’m very shocked & amazed at how great this mummy is. I couldn’t even pass 1mth. And she can feed up to 2yo. I salute the mum! Since I invest $200+ into a brand new pump, I must be determined & hardworking.. I must BF for at least 2 mths or even 6mths or more.. Shd put my target as 1year minimum. So to ensure I have sufficient BF support, I must get myself more nursing bra! Haha! Coz the more I spend.. the more I will feel the heart pain if I quit halfway. Am I right? Even a fren encourage me.. saying the amt I save from formula milk & the get-back-to-my-pre-pregnancy-size Marie France is more than enough for me to travel to Japan! Right? I shd aim towards the correct direction! Achieve my goal.. & be a more hardworking mum!

Oh ya, we have decided to bank my daughter’s cordblood. It gng to costs us $1k, but tis amt can be deducted from her CDA a/c.. so not so bad on my budget. So hopefully we are able to sign up before I deliver. Lol~

2 of my colleagues have delivered their babies. 1 is a male colleague’s wife who I suppose give birth to a boy on last sat or sun. The other is a Korean colleague who delivered a girl on sun. Congras to both Andrew & Michelle!

And I noticed a lot of my hb’s colleagues are giving birth to baby girls. My tummy is 1, Suan wen’s wife is another 1, Loh’s wife who is prgnt wif no. 2, is also a girl! My friend, Shihui who is prgnt wif no. 2, also a girl. Yeah! It’s gng to be female cows all over! Moo~~~ lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home